The Best Estate Agent Guide is produced by the Property Academy & Rightmove and includes the top 3% of Estate Agents in the country based upon an in-depth analysis of agency performance. The analysis is a whole of market estate agency assessment based on a combination of performance data and customer experience scores.
The performance data is made up of 18 criteria collected over a 6-8 month period, from 1,000,000 property listings on the online property portal Rightmove, and includes:
- Whether the property sold or rented
- How long was the property was on the market for
- How accurate the pricing was
- How many times the property was viewed online
- How many times the listing was clicked-through to the full property details
- The number and quality of the property photographs
- Whether a floorplan was provided
- And many more!
Customer experience scores were calculated using mystery shopping calls where 25,000 estate agencies received phone and email enquiries for lettings and sales properties.
The mystery shopping survey was created to specifically score performance based upon consumer values that have been identified from 10 years of the "Homemovers’ trends survey", completed by buyers, sellers, landlords and tenants (over 100,000 pieces of data) by The Property Academy.
These key values include:
- Professionalism & courtesy
- Listening & understanding
- Knowledge & information provided
- Responsiveness to enquiries
“The BEAG has no entry fees and every agency in the Country is automatically assessed. The Bar is set very high, far higher than any other awards or assessment. The winners can be proud that they have passed the most rigorous test that includes every agency, every branch and all business models.”
The assessment has now been running for 3 years and Paramount Properties are delighted to have been entered in the Guide every year. Our aim is to always give the very best service to our customers, and this proves that we are on the right track! Check the Best Estate Agent Guide HERE.
Last year's event video: