Property (Asset) Manager
We wanted to give our Asset Managers the opportunity to get stuck into maximising our client's property assets and portfolio value.
What does this mean?
With the proper training and guidance,it means that you will be responsible for managing property refurbishments,portfolio expansions, and anything else that falls under adding value to your client's property portfolio.
This could be the job for you if...
- You enjoy building and nurturing relationships
- You get value out of adding value to other people’s lives
- Are sociable - you don’t shy away from picking up the phone and having a chat with our residents and owners
- You think outside the box – complex problems can require complex solutions and you’re up for the challenge
- You're a get-things-done kind of person - this role is fast-paced and involves quick decision making on a day-to-day basis
- You see the bigger picture - we need you to look at a property and see the potential of what it could be, not just how it is now
What your role will include...
- Handling and managing a property portfolio
- Day-to-day maintenance and repairs for properties within that portfolio
- Being the support between owners and residents – offering help, advice, and troubleshooting where needed
- Carrying out property video reviews showing our owners how their property looks, and any maintenance they need to do
- Working closely with our owners about increasing their property portfolio, capital value and yield
- Carefully onboarding new properties and giving the new residents a warm welcome
- Managing a smooth vacating process for our residents
What we'll offer you...
- Intensive and ongoing training from, not just us, but leading professionals in the industry including Rightmove, Property Academy, and Propertymark
- Regular 1-1’s on professional and personal growth
- Networking opportunities with a range of industry leaders
- Unlimited holiday allowances
- Birthdays OFF!
- Regular company socials
- Access to a range of discounts with Paramount Perks
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 dependent on experience
form_name: job_application style: grey title: Apply now summary: If you think you'd be perfect for this role, please send your CV and cover letter