Terms & Conditions
Paramount Properties - Estate Agents - Terms of Website Use
This page (together with the documents referred to on it) sets out the terms on which you may use our website www.paramount-properties.co.uk (the, this or our "Site") whether as a visitor or registered user. Use of our Site includes accessing, browsing and/or registering to use our Site.
INFORMATION ABOUT US
Our Site is operated by Paramount Residential 2000 Limited ("we" or "us"). Our main trading address is 150 West End Lane, West Hampstead, London NW6 1SG.
We are registered in England and Wales under company number 04039805 and have our registered office at 150 West End Lane, London, NW6 1SD. Our VAT number is 627 0652 47.
OTHER APPLICABLE TERMS
ACCESS AND UPDATES TO OUR SITE
You may only use our Site for lawful purposes. You are responsible for making all arrangements you need in order to access to our Site. You are also responsible for ensuring that anyone who accesses our Site through your internet connection is aware of these terms and that they comply with them.
Access to our Site is permitted on a temporary basis.
We aim to update our Site regularly, and may change the content (including information relating to properties) at any time. We use reasonable endeavours to ensure our Site is available. However, if the need arises, we may suspend access to our Site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our Site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
We will not be liable if for any reason our Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time we may restrict access to some parts of our Site, or our entire Site, to users who have registered with us. You can register here.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS – PROHIBITION ON REPRODUCING OR COPYING CONTENT FROM THIS SITE
You do not have any intellectual property rights in our Site or in the material shown on it. All such rights belong to us or the relevant third parties. The Site and all material on it are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world.
You must not copy or reproduce any of the content or material shown on our Site nor use it for any purpose other than in connection with the purchase of a property shown on the Site. For such purpose only, you may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our Site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our Site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way.
NO RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED
Whilst reasonable care is taken to ensure that information that we have posted on the Site is accurate, we cannot guarantee its accuracy.
Commentary and other materials posted on our Site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore do not accept any liability or responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our Site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Please also note that we have no liability or responsibility for comments posted by other users on our Site.
MODERATION AND WHEN COMMENTS MAY APPEAR ON OUR SITE
We do reserve the right to moderate any Comments we receive but we are not obliged to do so.
Where we moderate Comments, we are under no obligation to you or any other person to oversee or monitor the content of any comments we receive and we may stop moderating the Comments at any time.
We have no obligation to include any Comments on the Site and may, in our discretion, decide not to include any Comment from you or anyone else on the Site. We cannot guarantee how quickly any Comments will be posted on the Site.
We may remove any Comments from our Site at any time without giving any notice or reason.
ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
All Comments must comply with the standards in this Acceptable Use Policy.
A Comment must:
- be accurate (where it states facts);
- be genuinely held (where it states opinions);
- comply with all applicable law and regulation;
- be relevant.
A Comment must not:
- be defamatory of any person;
- be obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- disclose the name, address, telephone, mobile or fax number, email address or any other personal data in respect of any individual;
- infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any person;
- breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
- give the impression that it emanates from any person/company or business if this is not the case;
- advocate, promote, incite any third party to commit, or assist any unlawful or criminal act;
- contain any advertising or promote any services or web links to other sites.
WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU BREACH OUR ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to make Comments;
- immediately, temporary or permanent removal of any Comment already posted on our Site;
- legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
- further legal action against you;
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably consider is necessary or as required by law.
We may also take any other action we think is appropriate if you breach our Acceptable Use Policy.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR VISITS TO OUR SITE
LINKING TO OUR SITE
You may not link to our home page or any other part of our Site without our prior written consent.
LINKS FROM OUR SITE AND THIRD PARTY RESOURCES AVAILABLE FROM OUR SITE
Where our Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. Where you use any third party resources;
JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
If you need to contact us or have any concerns about material which appears on our Site please contact us by email at email@example.com, or phone us on 0207 372 0202.
Thank you for visiting our Site.