The sellers really love the walking distance to Queens Park and the popular Lonsdale Road. A bright three double bedroom (Top floor) PERIOD CONVERSION situated on a quiet residential road in Queens Park. The flat has plenty of natural light being a CORNER PROPERTY, wood flooring and has an eat in kitchen, fully tiled bathroom and wardrobes in the main bedroom. Hazelmere Road is close to the bustling Salusbury Road and Lonsdale Mews with its wide selection of independent eateries, upmarket delis & gastropubs coupled by the tranquil open space of Queen's Park. Excellent transport links into Central London are available via Queen's Park (Bakerloo Line/Overground) & Kilburn High Road (Overground - Zone 2) Stations.
- Top Floor Flat, spanning 779 Sq. Ft.
- Three good sized double bedrooms
- Spacious kitchen/diner
- Modern family bathroom
- Wood flooring
Points of Note
- Short walk to Queens Park
- Leasehold approx 118 years remaining
- Service Charge approx £300 pa
- Ground Rent approx £10 pa
- 52Mbps average upload speed available with Virgin Media
Kilburn High Road
Queens Park (London)
Council Tax & EPCInterested in this property? Get in touch with our team