Introducing our new Paramount Properties Head of Sales
07 Feb 2019
We welcome Mr Peter Gobey into the Paramount Family and thought, by way of a quick introduction, that we would ask him a few questions to get to know him a little better.
2. What attracted you to Paramount? With over 12 years’ experience in West Hampstead and having competed against Paramount for a great length of time I’ve learnt to admire and appreciate the manner in which they value and look after their employees. With many long-serving staff boasting years and years of loyal service, it became clear to me that I would excel in their mature and extremely driven environment.
3. What is your favourite part of the sales process? I thoroughly enjoy the buying and selling process from start to finish. From guiding fresh first-time buyers to their new home, right through to selling the same property years later and advising the vendor as to the best route forward with a view to making the process as efficient and seamless as possible. Fundamental to this is transparency and good communication which I pride myself in.
4. Are you excited for the coming year, and what do you think the market could hold? This year is already proving to us which agents understand the current climate and how their clients may capitalise from it. Clever planning and clear objectives in moving home will be paramount to being successful for both vendors and buyers.
5. What is the biggest challenge facing vendors at the moment? It is a fantastic time to buy a larger property. Lending rates are still very competitive however vendors looking to upsize are finding the lack of available stock the most challenging part of the process. Putting yourself in the best buying position should assist you in achieving your goals.
6. Where can we find you outside of work? Being blessed with a gorgeous 4-year-old daughter means that most of my spare time is spent between homework, soft-play venues, role-playing and not forgetting lots and lots of PINK. My creative side has also been tested through painting, singing and having my nails painted from time to time… Pink! I wouldn’t want it any other way.
We wish Peter all of the best for his new role and if you would like to know what your property is worth or how to make the best of this market why not give Peter a call and book a valuation?
0207 644 2251