See our complete Resident Fees Schedule. This also includes information about our Client Money Protection Scheme and Independent Redress.
Accepted Methods of Payment
The following methods of payment are accepted:
- CHAPS (not accepted for holding deposits)
If a resident substitution is requested, it will be granted at the owner’s discretion. You will also need to meet the following criteria:
- All currents residents must have been in the property for a minimum of 6 months at the time of the request for Change of Occupancy.
- There must be a minimum of 6 months remaining on the current Tenancy Contract.
- There can be no more than 2 Changes of Occupancy per tenancy.
- This will not be considered if there is a history of late payments or if there are current arrears.
- Your replacement must pass our referencing requirements.