Tenant Fees Schedule
Accepted Methods of Payment
The following methods of payment are accepted:
- CHAPS (not accepted for holding deposits)
If a tenant substitution is requested, it will be granted at the landlord’s discretion. You will also need to meet the following criteria:
- All tenants must be in the property for a minimum of 6 months.
- There must be at least 6 months remaining on the current contract.
- Maximum of 2 substitutions per tenancy.
- This will not be considered if there is a history of late payments/arrears.
- The 2-week minimum time frame from finding a tenant to completing the paperwork.