The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Paramount Properties, and while we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
Estate Agents - Paramount Properties - Terms of Website Use
This page (together with the documents referred to on it) sets out the terms on which you may use our website www.paramount-properties.co.uk (the, this or our "Site") whether as a visitor or registered user. Use of our Site includes accessing, browsing and/or registering to use our Site.
INFORMATION ABOUT US
Our Site is operated by Paramount Residential 2000 Limited ("we" or "us"). Our main trading address is 150 West End Lane, West Hampstead, London NW6 1SG.
We are registered in England and Wales under company number 04039805 and have our registered office at 150 West End Lane, London, NW6 1SD. Our VAT number is 627 0652 47.
OTHER APPLICABLE TERMS
ACCESS AND UPDATES TO OUR SITE
You may only use our Site for lawful purposes. You are responsible for making all arrangements you need in order to access to our Site. You are also responsible for ensuring that anyone who accesses our Site through your internet connection is aware of these terms and that they comply with them.
Access to our Site is permitted on a temporary basis.
We aim to update our Site regularly, and may change the content (including information relating to properties) at any time. We use reasonable endeavours to ensure our Site is available. However, if the need arises, we may suspend access to our Site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our Site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
We will not be liable if for any reason our Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time we may restrict access to some parts of our Site, or our entire Site, to users who have registered with us. You can register here.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS – PROHIBITION ON REPRODUCING OR COPYING CONTENT FROM THIS SITE
You do not have any intellectual property rights in our Site or in the material shown on it. All such rights belong to us or the relevant third parties. The Site and all material on it are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world.
You must not copy or reproduce any of the content or material shown on our Site nor use it for any purpose other than in connection with the purchase of a property shown on the Site. For such purpose only, you may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our Site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our Site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way.
NO RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED
Whilst reasonable care is taken to ensure that information that we have posted on the Site is accurate, we cannot guarantee its accuracy.
Commentary and other materials posted on our Site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore do not accept any liability or responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our Site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Please also note that we have no liability or responsibility for comments posted by other users on our Site.
MODERATION AND WHEN COMMENTS MAY APPEAR ON OUR SITE
We do reserve the right to moderate any Comments we receive but we are not obliged to do so.
Where we moderate Comments, we are under no obligation to you or any other person to oversee or monitor the content of any comments we receive and we may stop moderating the Comments at any time.
We have no obligation to include any Comments on the Site and may, in our discretion, decide not to include any Comment from you or anyone else on the Site. We cannot guarantee how quickly any Comments will be posted on the Site.
We may remove any Comments from our Site at any time without giving any notice or reason.
ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
All Comments must comply with the standards in this Acceptable Use Policy.
A Comment must:
- be accurate (where it states facts);
- be genuinely held (where it states opinions);
- comply with all applicable law and regulation;
- be relevant.
A Comment must not:
- be defamatory of any person;
- be obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- disclose the name, address, telephone, mobile or fax number, email address or any other personal data in respect of any individual;
- infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any person;
- breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
- give the impression that it emanates from any person/company or business if this is not the case;
- advocate, promote, incite any third party to commit, or assist any unlawful or criminal act;
- contain any advertising or promote any services or web links to other sites.
WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU BREACH OUR ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to make Comments;
- immediately, temporary or permanent removal of any Comment already posted on our Site;
- legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
- further legal action against you;
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably consider is necessary or as required by law.
We may also take any other action we think is appropriate if you breach our Acceptable Use Policy.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR VISITS TO OUR SITE
LINKING TO OUR SITE
You may not link to our home page or any other part of our Site without our prior written consent.
LINKS FROM OUR SITE AND THIRD PARTY RESOURCES AVAILABLE FROM OUR SITE
Where our Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. Where you use any third party resources;
JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
If you need to contact us or have any concerns about material which appears on our Site please contact us by email at email@example.com, or phone us on 0207 372 0202.
Thank you for visiting our Site.
In this policy, references to "we" or "us" are to Paramount Properties Residential 2000 Limited, Estate and letting agents of 150 West End Land, West Hampstead, London NW6 1SG. We are also the data controller for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act).
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
When you register with our website www.paramount-properties.co.uk (our "Site") and/or visit our Site we may collect, process and keep a record of the following information about you:
- Information that you provide to us via our Site, by telephone, in writing or otherwise. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Site, subscribing to our services, requesting further services, requesting details of properties and submitting comments to our Site.
- Details of any searches that you save.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that communication.
- Details of your visits to our Site (including, but not limited to, traffic data and location data) and the details of properties and resources that you access.
We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. We use them to recognise you and simplify your access to our Site.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with:
- details of properties
- information about our promotions and offers
- information about products or services; and
- other news and information that you request from us, or that we consider may be of interest to you, by email or other means.
- to moderate and upload any comment you submit to our Site.
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- to notify you about changes to our services by email or other means.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- who provide us with services, where we need to in order to provide you with any information, details or newsletter, to respond to any enquiry you make, to provide you with any property details or to post any comment on our Site. For example, we may need to disclose your personal information to our PR advisers;
- where we consider that we need to in order to comply with any law or regulation, where we suspect that any criminal offence may have been committed, to protect our rights, property or safety or that of others and in any circumstances where we consider that we are permitted to do so by law or regulation;
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES AND USE OF THIRD PARTY RESOURCES
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small files that are stored on your computer to enhance your experience on our website. Please see cookies used by this website below along with their purpose.
For more information on cookies you can visit www.aboutcookies.org
Cookies used by this website
|Cookie||Purpose||Persistent or Session|
|__utm* family||Tracking cookies set by Google Analytics collecting only anonymous data to help improve this site's performance||Persistent - expires after 6 months|
|PHPSESSID||Temporarily creates a unique id used to hold your search criteria and other site criteria please note this cookie is not persistent and is removed when your browser is closed.||Session ( Not persistent )|
Cookies used by Facebook
|Cookie||Purpose||Persistent or Session|
|c_user||Used for Facebook like||Persistent - expires after 1 month|
|datr||Used for Facebook like||Persistent - expires after 2 years|
|lu||Used for Facebook like||Persistent - expires after 2 years|
|x* family||Used for Facebook like||Persistent - expires after 1 month|
|The Facebook cookies are 3rd party cookies, these cookies are controlled and updated by Facebook.com. We therefore have no control over any changes that may occur to the Facebook cookies. For more information on these cookies please visit Facebook Help Center.|
Cookies used by Twitter
|Cookie||Purpose||Persistent or Session|
|__ut* family||Used for Twitter||Persistent - expires after 2 years|
|guest_id||Used for Twitter||Persistent - expires after 2 years|
|k||Used for Twitter||Persistent - expires after 2 years|
|twll||Used for Twitter||Persistent - expires after 10 years|
|js||Used for Twitter||Persistent - expires after 2 years|
Estate Agents Complaints: Complaining About Estate & Letting Agents
In a recent survey, complaints about estate agents were shown to be on the rise. Paramount Properties welcome all feedback and we endeavour to deal with all problems and complaints in an open and transparent manner.
Paramount Properties are Members of the Association of Residential Lettings Agents and the National Association of Estate Agents.
Please follow the links for advice on how to check out an estate agent and the ARLA advice for landlords and tenants. Also please read our own estate agency reviews & testimonials.
Most popular complaints against estate & letting agents in the UK
77% did not find the estate agent they used helpful in finding a property within budget
69% did not feel their estate agent was professional or good value for money
House hunters spent, on average, almost an hour and a half phoning estate agents to arrange viewings and chase feedback
One in 10 claimed their estate agent delayed the buying and selling process unnecessarily by not returning their calls or messages, despite the urgency
Almost one in 10 felt the estate agent pressured them to stretch their budget in order the purchase the property they required
Paramount Properties Complaints Procedure
Paramount Properties adopts an open attitude to complaints from customers whether they are from the General Public, Tenants, Landlords, or representatives of any of these groups as long as we are informed by the complainant prior to the representative approaching us.
Who ever takes the complaint completes a "Notes on complaints" form whether it is a verbal or written complaint. All subsequent discussions and actions with regards to the complaint are recorded on this form. The customer is then given the name of the person who is likely to be dealing with the complaint so they have a point of contact.
If a verbal complaint can't be dealt with by the person who takes the initial complaint or the person the complaint is about, then the customer must be advised to put the complaint in writing addressed to the person who is likely to be dealing with the complaint. All written complaints must be acknowledged within three working days.
Once the complaint has been recorded or received, the persons involved in the complaint and the Lettings or Management Acting Department Manager are to be briefed and copied in with the notes that have been taken together with any correspondence received so that a branch investigation can be promptly undertaken.
A formal written outcome of the branch investigation must be sent to the Complainant within twenty one days. If longer is needed, the Complainant should be told in writing, with an explanation, and given an indication of time scale. The outcome of the investigation must be sent to the Complainant within such timescale.
If the Complainant remains dissatisfied, they must be advised to explain their dissatisfaction in writing to the alternative Lettings or Management Acting Department Manager. This should provide the opportunity for a speedy, separate and detached review of the complaint by an individual not directly involved in the complaint.
Following the conclusion of the In-House Review, a written statement expressing the final view point and any offer must be sent to the complainant within twenty one days. If longer is needed, the Complainant should be told in writing, with an explanation, and given an indication of time scale. The outcome of the investigation must be sent to the Complainant within such timescale.
This letter must also explain to the complainant how the matter can be referred to the Ombudsman for Estate Agents (OEA), pointing out that any such referral by the Complainant must be made within six months of the final view point. If the complaint is to be referred to the Ombudsman then the Lettings and Management Acting Department Managers are to liaise with a director prior to responding.
For full Terms & Conditions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.