Hero image
Paramount Properties

Did you know you had to update this when you move?

If you own or lease a car, you probably know that when you move you need to inform the DVLA and update your driver's licence. You also need to update your vehicle tax if you pay by direct debit.

What many people don't realise is that you also need to update your vehicle log book (V5C)! If you receive any parking or traffic fines - for example, if you're caught on camera and the ticket is not a physical one - this ticket will be mailed to the address registered in your log book. If this isn't up to date, you could miss important correspondence and find yourself with an expensive mess to clean up! 

The good news is - your log book is usually free to update. 

You can find all the information you need here: 





We would love to hear from you. Click here to let us know what you think!